Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Man In My Life

When I first saw him, my heart fluttered.
He has the most wonderful smile that could melt a woman's heart.
His eyes are expressive. He would catch me looking at him..
and then he'll give me a smile.

He'd embrace me tightly when we sleep, seeming to say, 'just be here
beside me'. He'll wake me up in the morning with his kisses...
and call out my name.
He would sneak behind me and steal a kiss and embrace. He'll hold my
hand and sing me a sweet song.

When we talk, he'll listen and he'll share his day with me, what
he had for lunch, the people he met, the places he's been.
We would laugh together, or just sit and enjoy each other's company.

He's handsome, he's sweet. And I love him.
He's three. He's my son. And he's mine.

Tristan Diego...

















.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's as adorable as his name!