Sunday, September 11, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half-Awake Reia


I apologize for this long delayed post (almost a week!) I started to read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (at last! after being stuck at Chaper 2 for the longest time!!!) Thanks, Vicky... I was 'inspired' to really find time to continue to read the book LOL... wasn't able to update this blog! I have a few more chapters and I'm done. I would start reading when I get home from work (after watching Pinoy Big Brother and dinner). Placed aside temporarily my Cafepress stores and read HP till it's almost 4am!! Then I'll be back to work, half asleep, half awake.
"Ok, ok... just one more chapter then I'm, off to bed!" Hmmm...I think
I've said that more than 5x per night!
After that, I'll be reading it again from the top! (I always read HP books at least thrice-- can't get enough of it!) Gosh, the main characters have really grown and the plot is really interesting! More questions were definitely answered!

I remembered my first encounter with Harry was when we would have a story-telling session for my staff at Warner Bros. Studio Store way back 1999 I think. They would always kid me for my own verbal and animated rendition of Harry Potter (books 1,2 and 3) Tagalog edition! Hey that wasn't easy LOL but it certainly was fun!

1 comment:

Dak-Ind said...

i love the HP books. not only do i own them all, and the movies too, but my 13 year old son owns his own set, and READS them. anything that gets my outdoors, sporty never sitting still son to read is aces with me.