Monday, June 25, 2007

Why I cried at the Zaturnnah Muzical

For the record, I think I've watched the muzical more than 10 times since the 1st run last year. And I confess that I laughed as if it was the first time I've watched it--- Really hard till my tummy ached and I swore I could've gotten near having a lock-jaw. Last night was different.

I cried.

I cried because I laughed soooo hard that not only did my tummy ached, I could not breathe. Tumigas na ang tiyan ko dahil sa sobrang tawa at hagikgik na di ko na talaga mahanapan ng lugar para isingit ang huminga. K Brosas did it. The part where Amazonista Dina B. was singing. OMG!!! "pinaliligiran ka na namin! sumuko ka na!", "lakas tama mo. pre!". Soooo hilarious!!!! K has taken Zaturnnah into really a new experience. It's impossible to compare her with Eula because they have each placed a unique take and interpretation of the red-haired bombshell.

I'll be crying again next week.

No comments: