Saturday, October 15, 2005

An Apple a day

This morning, my kids, Andee and Diego, and my 5 year old nephew, Jaki (short for.. hold your breath..James Kirk, son of my Star-Trek-fanatic-of-a-brother, Baron) were painting with watercolor in the living room. While watching them, I got hold of one of Andee's' chinese brushes and started to paint the first thing that comes to my mind.

Wallah! For all you psychologists out there (forgive me..as a graduate of the same field myself, I can't decipher this on my own..) I present to you my 1st watercolor piece after 18 years. I was trying to remember during my Psychological Testing class about drawing tests and color interpretation. Hmmm... I see not much (not much?!?) dark or glum colors...so probably that deep breathing exercise last night indeed cleared (again, for now..) my thoughts.

And an apple?!? Well.. I think it does help take those blues away.

No comments: