Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Accio, Harry!


Today, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will hit the movie theaters. Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! In anticipation of the hoards of Happy Potter fans coming to watch the movie, most shopping malls will have HP4 showing in majority of their theaters. Partly of course for the fans, and also, to probably make up or offset revenues due to the almost 3 hours playing time.

This is the only movie that I make sure I watch on its' opening day. I really don't know why. It's the magic perhaps, or maybe I just wanted to be among the firsts!

Now..... who's gonna sit and watch with me through almost 6 hours of Harry and Goblet? Someone who has a good control of his/her bladder.. for 3 hours max! Wait, you might ask... "Did Reia say almost 6 hours?!?"


Oh, did you know that I ALWAYS watch a movie twice in a row? Wicked!

No comments: