Saturday, January 21, 2006

Zo exzited!!


Much to our (mine especially!!!) anticipation of the upcoming ZsaZsa Zaturnnah: Ze Muzical, I really really get so excited when Cak would give me updates on what's happening. He attended the musical's presscon last Tuesday and he had a great time. I am sharing a few pictures of the cast. Visit my brother's blog for more updates!

Eula Valdez is so pretty. She is one of the more popular teeny-boppers during my generation (read: same age heheh). She sings well too, but I wonder why she didn't explore a singing career. I hate to admit it though that she resembles ZsaZsa Zaturnnah in a way... we still have to know whether she would be able to pull-off Zaturnnah's "babaeng kabaklaan".

Agot Isidro was a surprise to me. She was once tagged as Crush ng Bayan in the early 90's and is known for her song "Everyday". Her role as Queen Femina Suarestellar Baroux fits her perfectly (I was hoping it would be Cherry Gil..but anyway..). I know most will agree, especially those who had seen and read the book, is that these two (see picture) is THE characters personified!

Ricci Chan, Lauren Novero, and Tuxqs Rutaquio plays Didi, Dodong, and Ada respectively. According to Cak, Ricci has that thing to be Didi though his latest challenge is putting on more weight! Lauren, on the other hand, does have those 'noodles' that Didi described in the book, but in my opinion, he does not really fit that barrio-boy-next-door image. His alternate, Arnold Reyes, looks more of the role. Tuxqs gets to play Ada. His ever so serious personality fits the role too.

So the countdown till opening night begins! Can't wait! Can't wait! We've been bugging Cak for complimentary tickets but all he gives us is a smile. Well, family can watch for free, right?!?

I have a surprise for my bro brewing up my sleeve... and I'll be posting it here once it "materializes"! In the meantime, enjoy the pics :-)

.

.

.

No comments: