Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sunday lunch

Mother's Day lunch was celebrated at home, with my mom, my brothers Baron, Earl (and my sisters-in-law), Cak, and myself, together with my kids, my nephews and niece. The celebration sort of 'started' with the dancing of the all the kids, aged 1 to 7 years old, to the blaring sound of ZsaZsa Zaturnnah's "Babae Na Ako!" OST, much to the disbelief (?!?) of Cak. LOL! Naku, memorize na po nila ang lyrics! Fans Club Kids Edition ever!

Andee and Diego made me a small poster with 'Happy Mother's Day' on it. Through all those years, this was one of the occasions that is most heart-warming for me. I remember Mother's Day last year. I celebrated it with Grace, a high school friend, at a cozy restaurant in Esteban Abada (parallel Katipunan Rd.) amply called Gayuma. Their famous chocolate cake is called 'Better Than Sex' and it's hmmmmmm!!!.... better than...any other chocolate cake I've tasted! Yummy!

Now I'm off to sleep! I still have work later. :-) Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babae Na Ako! hahaha. can imagine!

Happy Mother's Day Ms. Reia!

-Zee

sineasta said...

ei girl! happy mother's day! :-)