Saturday, May 20, 2006

Picture perfect

It is a lazy Saturday morning. My second day-off AND yaya's day-off. Hay naku... come to think of it, it might not be my rest day after all. But then...

Here we are in the living room... Andee and Diego each have a volume of World Book's Childcraft, while I, staring into midspace with, well, nothing really on my mind (owwsss?) and getting a bit sentimental over an 80's love song hits cd!

It's one of this rare, rare moments that I felt like doodling, and here's that one-of-a kind-moment where the two kids are on their tamed side (here rendered with a Goldpoint black ballpen on a legal sized bond paper). Perfect!!! I had a hard time with Diego's legs as he was moving, and moving, AND moving. The throwpillow that you see between the two was placed intentionally (on sketch) by me -- hehe, I had to hide mistakes, don't I?

Had a peek at Cak's blog as we haven't seen each other for days (yes, we DO live in the same house) for any latest news on Zaturnnah. Mother Lily has submitted ZsaZsa Zaturnnah among 7 other Regal Films entries for the 2006 Metro Manila Film Festival. Oh wow!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great artwork Ms. Reia!

-Zee

Anonymous said...

GALING KA PALANG MAG DOODLE.....PARANG DA VINCI AAAAAAA LA NGA LANG CODE....

Yang said...

thanks, zee...
brax..it has been a loooong time since the last time i doodled! lol