Monday, May 22, 2006

Rated ZZZ

I was early for work last night. I usually laze around at the pantry with my coffee when I received a text message from Argel, one of my friends from SAP days... ZsaZsa Zaturnnah was featured on Rated K! WHAT?!?!? And this was that one single night that the television was not turned on in the pantry!!!!! I called home and asked my mom if she caught the segment, which she did, thanks to Diego who refuses to sleep early and went into a tantrum lest he turned on the tv. Sure enough, my brother Baron took a peek at the show when he heard Korina Sanchez mentioned the word 'superhero'. The segment showed interviews with Eula Valdez, as well as showed some excerpts of the play. And of course, hehe...Cak's picture. Sayang I wasn't able to watch it! Ano ba yan?!?

I remembered years ago (as in years ago) when 'Rated K' was still 'Balitang K'. I was still with Warner Bros. then when Balitang K did a feature on the store's Bean Bag Collection and had me as the spokesperson. I did not mention this to my mom, as a surprise, because she never fails to watch the show (that time, was aired everyday) Well, surprise of all surprises, it was ONLY that day among all days that my mom did not watch the show. Oh well......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sikat na talaga si Cak...n ZZZ.....congrats kamo....how r u na?....ok na ba lablayf mo?
kulang lang yan............