Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas

.
Went to Robinson's Metro East supermarket this morning with my mom. The kids were busy watching Sharkboy and Lavagirl DVD so it's a great moment to escape without them having to plead to tag along (which meant more unnecesary items in the grocery cart than usual).

It was only today that I really noticed that for the past few weeks I've been hearing Christmas songs/carols over the radio and establishments, Robinson's is no exemption. I remembered the first time I heard the carols was on Sept. 2nd, when our team at the office visited 8 Waves Waterpark in San Rafael, Bulacan. We kinda felt it was odd that time but then didn't really give it much attention. September na pala! The month where Christmas starts in the Philippines! Better start preparing that list!!!

No comments: