Saturday, September 08, 2007

Barangay Sore Eyes

Andee was absent from school since Thursday last week because of sore eyes. When I got home Friday morning I wondered why Diego didn't go to school. When he looked at me, naku! sore eyes din! I couldn't help but laugh. Wawa naman. I embraced him hard and kept on laughing. Kakaawa kasi itsura niya. Sorry, but I can't help it. Not only that. Mama, Diego's yaya, my niece, Macy and her yaya also has sore eyes! Everyone was laughing-- took it lightly. Ang saya daw. Ah, ok. Laughed along. Angge, my cousin, went berserk when she found this out. There's no safe place in the house!! Hahaha! By lunchtime I was asleep. Woke up for work in the evening and left.

Was sent home. Sore eyes.

1 comment:

fortuitous faery said...

conjunctivitis is susceptible of spreading its wrath within close range...i'm sorry to hear about this "pink eye" plague in your house.