Monday, May 16, 2011

Pan de Amerikano merienda

Enrollment nanaman!

We started our day early.  Andee and Diego tagged along.  Was at St. Scho before 9am and finished fast.  We took a detour to Pan de Amerikano for a quick merienda before heading over to San Benildo for Diego's enrollment.


This has always been a favorite breakfast/ merienda hang-out whenever we had to go to Marikina Heights, or sometimes after shift for an early morning breakfast.  The kids love pasta and as expected, this is what they ordered.  I indulge in my favorite cornbeef pandesal with coffee.


While Andee and Diego were having a quick game of chess while waiting for our food, I can't help but admire the way this place looks.  Though I've been here a dozen times, it doesn't fail to leave me just sitting here and silently wishing I had a place like this.  Oh well.  Taya muna ako sa Lotto.


No comments: