Friday, July 04, 2008

Imagine a world without Filipinos

My Tita Bing forwarded an email. It's not just everyday when you chance upon an article like this! This is written by Abdullah Al-Maghlooth (almaghlooth@alwatan.com.sa ) on Arab News.

The article starts off with "Muhammad Al-Maghrabi became handicapped and shut down his flower and gifts shop business in Jeddah after his Filipino workers insisted on leaving and returning home. He says: “When they left, I felt as if I had lost my arms. I was so sad that I lost my appetite.” "

More like, you'll never know how important a person is to you until they're gone. Well, that just goes on without saying.. parang love ano? hehe.. There is a unique trait that Filipinos have that other nationalities don't, or have the lack of. And sometimes, we Filipinos don't really see it until someone else pats our back.

No comments: