Sunday, October 28, 2007
This time, our topic is the question of "What Ifs..?" She was pointing out that her' what ifs' theory is a main contibutor to what a person's outlook in life and self-satisfaction or fullfillment will be. There are thousands of questions about life. About ourselves, our families, our friends, our career, and relationships. The bottom line of it all is having the courage of going through life notwithstanding what might happen, just to answer certain questions and uncertainties. And another thing, is at the right and precise moment, let someone know you care and love them. Before you never get the opportunity, and before it's too late.....
Friday, October 26, 2007
On my ride to work the other day, I just can't help pulling out my camphone to take this picture. Panalo! With all good intentions from the person who sells these signs that was really meant or interpreted as "Pull and I'll Stop", but as naughty as a mind as I have.......
.....ha?!?! 'yoko nga!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
So there you go. KOF's (Kids On Focus) discourages scary costumes this year so you'd actually see a LOT of fairies, princesses, Supermans, Batmans, Flashes, and Power Rangers. Pine street was half utilized, literally became a party venue when Jollibee made a special guest appearance and danced to the tune of 'Papaya'! The kids had fun and of course, brought home bags of goodies and treats!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
From Carver: Here's the special promotional video for "Za Tour Nah!" in Cebu.
ZSAZSA ZATURNNAH (ZE MUZIKAL) happens at the SM Cebu Cinema 1 on November 16, 17 and 18 3PM/8PM. Tickets available at: SM Cebu cinema lobby, East West Café Ayala, or call VICTO HAUS 032-255-3776 (look for Merlin)
Friday, October 19, 2007
Senior citizen rate yan!
Inggit ka lang. hehe.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? my team mate, Zerla.
2. What were you doing at 0800? answering this meme
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? taking a shower
4. What happened to you in 2006? Had my very first fainting spell at the beginning of the year; supported Cak with the Zaturnnah Muzical; found the best buddy I ever had;
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "OMG!!!!!" during a call.
6. How many beverages did you have today? hah! 2 mugs of coffee (around 2am and 6:30am)
7. What color is your hairbrush? brown.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? jeepney ride going home
9. Where were you last night? at work
10. What color is your front door? narra brown
11. Where do you keep your change? my 'tampipi'
12. What’s the weather like today? a bit chilly...
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? VANILLA pa rin
14. What excites you? cute cats and kittens; strolling; good company
15. Do you want to cut your hair? very tempting.......
16. Are you over the age of 25? yup
17. Do you talk a lot? depends on the topic and who you're talking with
18. Do you watch the O.C.? no.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? no
20. Do you make up your own words? hmmm....yeah i think so...
21. Are you a jealous person? sometimes
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Audrey
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kitty
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? my mom
25. What does the last text message you received say? 'enjoy your vl'
26. Do you chew on your straw? no.
27. Do you have curly hair? hmmm... when it grows longer, yes
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? hopefully Corregidor
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? some american customers or callers I get
30. What was the last thing you ate? beef tapa, fried egg, plain rice..yummy
31. Will you get married in the future? mmm...nnn...no
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? past 2 weeks?!?.... HBO..My Girl
33. Is there anyone you like right now? yes.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? this morning
35. Are you currently depressed? maybe
36. Did you cry today? no.
37. Why did you answer and post this? I enjoy doing this!
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Angge, Charmaine, Carlo, Ives, Earl
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
So that's what it felt like... you are about to be sent home at almost 12 midnight yet there's no one you can call. Way back Warner days I'd have someone at my side at the blink of an eye and be worried sick.. but that was then.
"Wala bang barkada? boyfriend? someone? special someone? who can pick you up and take you home?" the nurse asked again.
Wala e. Nalungkot ako bigla. So it boils down to this.. reality bites hard. And it hurts.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Got home this morning at about 6am and went straight to their room. There she was with Diego. Both still asleep. What caught my eye is a red cloth that Andee was holding as she slept, aside from Miao-Miao (her older-than-her cat stuffed toy). Then I recognized the cloth. It was actually the red duster I was wearing last night before I changed and left for work. Suddenly my heart seemed to stop. Bumigat dibdib ko. Yaya said Andee took it from my room and held on to it while she tried to sleep. It was overwhelming. She finally found refuge. But here I am feeling guilty as ever. I wasn't there for her....
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Diego had his 1st trimestral exam for Senior Nursery in school (Kids on Focus) a week ago. Yesterday he showed me this star given to him by his teacher, along with the other scores of his exams. A perfect 60/60 combined score in Math for oral and written exams. Same with IQ (20/20 combined scores). Not far behind are his 2 other subjects, Science (49/55), and Reading (54/60).
Two weeks before that, they were being reviewed already for IQ, Math, Reading, and Science. Reviewers were also given so we can guide them at home. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I had to wait for Diego to arrive home from school at around 11:15am (I get home at 9am), wait for him to finish his lunch and would have a review session--- for about 2 minutes. 5 minutes tops!!! From the beginning, I am a bit apprehensive on how Diego would fair in school. He has always been 'up and about', parang kiti-kiti-- and has a very,very, VERY short attention span. After a few question and answers here, and a few reviews in Reading there... ayaw na niya. Exam week was soo stressful for me. Di ako mapakali. Not that I don't trust him enough to do his best, it's just that maybe I don't see enough effort from him, not like Andee. Whew.. at least now I can breathe!